Friday, October 9, 2009

Here We Go...

Hello, and welcome.

I hope to keep track of all the makers of prim breasts and clothing for use with prim breasts in Second Life. (And who knows--if other virtual worlds either develop something analogous, or, even better, make avatar shapes sufficiently versatile that they can accommodate figures that in Second Life require prim breasts, I will cheerfully report on it.)

I will also either post or give links to discussions of prim breasts, what one should look for when choosing them, and the like. I'm happy to say that some of the things I've written in the past have been made obsolete by positive developments, so better I should rewrite.

I will go exploring, signing up for update notifications, and so forth... but you can help me. If you create prim breasts or clothing for them, please email me with information on your products, store locations, and the like. The address: mel_yeuxdoux@yahoo.com. If you are a prim breast user (and if you are, or if you are thinking of becoming one, or would if so doing didn't limit your clothing choices, please consider joining my group "Prim Breast Users"), tell me of your experiences and things you like and don't like. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment